Online Registration: https://regstg.com/
Registration Rates (Income-Based Sliding Scale):
The registration fee covers conference attendance, the opening reception, a boxed lunch on Wednesday, a buffet lunch on Thursday, and refreshments throughout the day on Wednesday and Thursday. It does NOT cover the conference dinner on Wednesday or lodging at The Marcum Hotel & Conference Center.
- Early Bird Registration (Until 4/1/2015)
- Student, unemployed, or retired – $95
- Earning up to $40,000 – $170
- Earning up to $60,000 – $185
- Earning up to $80,000 – $195
- Earning $80,000 Plus – $205
- Regular Registration (4/2/2015 – 5/18/2015)
- Student, unemployed, or retired – $120
- Earning up to $40,000 – $195
- Earning up to $60,000 – $210
- Earning up to $80,000 – $220
- Earning $80,000 Plus – $230
- On-Site Registration (5/19/2015 – 5/22/2015)
- Student, unemployed, or retired – $145
- Earning up to $40,000 – $220
- Earning up to $60,000 – $235
- Earning up to $80,000 – $245
- Earning $80,000 Plus – $255
NANAS will make every effort to accommodate participants with accessibility needs. Please specify your request for accommodations when you complete the online registration form.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to cancel your registration, please notify the conference organizers at your earliest convenience. The refund policy is as follows:
- For cancellation requests received on or before March 31, NANAS will refund 100% of charges minus the 4% online processing fee.
- For cancellation requests received between April 1 and April 24, NANAS will refund 50% of charges minus the 4% online processing fee.
- After April 24, no refunds will be issued.
By attending the NANAS conference, you
A) acknowledge that photographs and/or videos of you may be taken by conference staff and volunteers at any time during the conference, and
B) grant NANAS permission to use photographs and/or video of you in organizational media without compensation or reward.