- Discounted fees for NANAS-sponsored meetings/conferences
- Opportunities to be active in the organization, such as:
- Voting in NANAS elections
- Serving on committees
- Running for NANAS office
- Eligibility for NANAS awards
- Membership in the NANAS online community and timely access to all NANAS communications, including the monthly newsletter listing CFPs, publications, etc. The NANAS members-only listserv facilitates easy, informal connection with other age-studies scholars.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the growth of an important field. Membership dues are essential for ensuring the viability of future conferences.
Membership always runs from January 1 – December 31 of the current year, regardless of when dues are paid.
We know that our members are also active in other professional organizations, so we are keeping dues very affordable for individuals as well as institutions:
- Student membership: $20 US
- Other individual: $40 US
- Institutional (includes 1 individual): $100 US
- Institutional sponsor (includes 2 individuals): $200 US
Complete Your Registration
It’s easy to join NANAS. To pay with a credit card, click here:
If you prefer, you can send a check in U.S. funds payable to the University of South Florida, with NANAS on the memo line. Mail to Dept. of English, University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, 8350 N. Tamiami Tr., C263, Sarasota, FL 34243. Please include your full contact information, especially your email address.